Are you talking about the old McDonalds lot
does anyone know what is gonna be built on the lot below magic mart and nch? there is a big sign there that says sold
Are you talking about the old McDonalds lot
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
no it is rite across the street from the sunoco gas station it says outparcel lot for sale then it has a sold sign on it
I'll see if I can find out.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
I found out the owner, it is a company out of tennessee but it hasn't come through the Wise County property transfers as of yet so I will keep my eye on it and see.
Speaking on new buildings, has anyone seen all the block being laid up at the new wal mart. I know the Asian Cafe is coming but it won't be that big, maybe somebody knows.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
It's Welmont. They're trying to buy Magic Mart too. I think Magic Mart may be gone, but there are some hold out's up there who aren't wanting to move.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
That building in front of Goody's is the Asian Cafe.
Norton Community (MSHA) bought the Magic Mart strip. Magic Mart leases that location, so they may just be SOL
Sav-A-Lot is moving beside tractor supply.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
that is what i was wondering about that lot i figured it had something to do with the hospital, have no clue what they could put there with it being so far way from the actual hosptial itself
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Norton Community (MSHA) bought the Magic Mart strip. Magic Mart leases that location, so they may just be SOL</div></div>
Yep. I was up there Friday and I have a relative that works there. She basically said the same.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That building in front of Goody's is the Asian Cafe.
Norton Community (MSHA) bought the Magic Mart strip. Magic Mart leases that location, so they may just be SOL
Sav-A-Lot is moving beside tractor supply. </div></div>
Yeah, but it looks like about 3 or 4 buildings are going up at goodys. I agree that the Asian Cafe will not be that big.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks